I've mentioned these a few times on the board before - a small set of build scripts to make it easier to package and test OXPs/OXZs. Features include:
Download from Github
- No need to shift-restart during development, so you can get quicker from-cache startup the rest of the time.
- Update the version in one place, have it propagate everywhere else. This is less useful now that the version in manifest.plist can automatically fill in the version in JS files, but it's still useful.
- Provides a common JS script header.
- Automatically builds well-packaged OXPs and OXZs.
- Automatic (once configured) running of the OXP verifier on every build
They should work unmodified on Linux, but will probably need a little work on Windows/Mac.